CENTROID SOLUTIONSis a prominent FX Technology Provider offering intelligent Risk Management, bridging and hosting solutions for FX Brokers.
Our research based proprietary technology empowers brokers to optimize operational efficiency, intelligently manage risk and increase overall P&L performance.
We have combined in-depth industry knowledge with innovative quant-based intelligence to develop unique technology that solves the challenges FX brokers face in this ever changing and challenging market.
The Application Support Engineer is a part of the support team, which is mainly responsible for monitoring, and maintain the Centroid systems across multiple client setups. The role involves responding to clients’ queries and troubleshooting any trade related incident. Additionally, the job requires planning, deployment and ongoing maintenance of Centroid products and services.
• Handle all clients’ technical queries in a timely manner
• Investigate and resolve various incidents relating to Centroid Systems
• Provide ongoing support to clients with regards to any trade related problem
• Help in clients’ onboarding from planning and information gathering to handover and continuous post go-live maintenance and support
• Assist clients in configuring their system as well as in adding new components to their setup such as new Makers or Takers
• Work closely with clients and be on the front-line for any inquiry via email, chat and phone
• Escalate issues to development team when required
• Maintain and update the changelog upon each new release
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 3 years of experience in client-facing application support
• Basic knowledge of Networking and TP/IP
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Desire to acquire new skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Understanding of the financial markets
• Previous experience working for brokerage firms back or middle office
• Experience supporting clients in the financial industry
• Experience in trading platforms (MT4, MT5, etc.)
• Knowledge of FIX Protocol
Join our newsletter.