APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS, USA
Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team of engineers. We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Application Support Engineer to join our Cambridge, MA office.
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).
The Application Support Engineer position supports customer-facing operations by responding to operational and business issues. This position is also responsible for planning, deploying, and supporting client implementations of oneZero's products.
- Provide customer support in accordance with company SLAs via email, phone, or live chat.
- Act as a technical first responder. Triage technical issues across multiple infrastructure levels (network, OS, application). Prioritize and escalate issues according to the severity and details of each case.
- Analyze logs, FIX messages, and other primary sources to determine the root cause of trading and quoting issues.
- Plan, deploy, and support new client instances from project planning to hands-on implementation.
- Work with clients to appropriately configure each aspect of their oneZero application, including liquidity provider details, order routing configuration, trading platform connectivity, and prime broker give-up arrangements.
- Manage application upgrades and migrations. Perform system check-out after the process is completed.
- Weekend coverage work is required as part of this position and is scheduled on a rotating basis within the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to process multiple client communication streams and make high-quality decisions under pressure.
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and tools, and enthusiastically take on new opportunities and tough challenges.
- High proficiency level (power user) with Microsoft Windows OS.
- 2 - 5 yr experience supporting clients in the financial services industry.
- Understanding of FIX protocol.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (PGSQL, MYSQL).
>>NB: ONEZERO WOULD LIKE ANY APPLICANT FOR THIS ROLE TO FOLLOW THE LINK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM <<