REPORTING TO: HEAD OF BACK-OFFICE
Confirmation and settlement of trades on various markets;
Monitoring and/or verification of trades;
Cash/securities portfolio reconciliation;
Daily monitoring and verification of trades;
Corporate actions support;
Update, approval and control of relevancy of information in internal systems.
University diploma (majors in economics or finance are preferable)
Relevant work experience:
• Settlement of fixed income/equities spot trades;
• Settlement of trades with fixed income/equities, derivatives: REPO, SWAP, OPTIONS, FUTURES, forwards is a plus;
• Settlement on international (Euroclear/Crest/ DTC, etc.) and Russian local markets;
• Familiarity with on exchange settlement (LSE, MICEX);
• Knowledge of ISDA and GMRA is a plus;
• Knowledge of corporate actions is a plus;
• Knowledge of SWIFT, CTM, EasyWay is a plus.
• hard working;
• willing to learn and develop;
• able to work under pressure and strict time limits.
Language proficiency English and Russian
Working hours 9.00-18.00, Mon-Fri
Employee Medical Insurance
21 days paid annual holiday leave
Join our newsletter.