Founded in 2016, BOSONIC is a leading FinTech company based in San Francisco that provides infrastructure to eliminate counterparty credit and settlement risk in Digital Asset markets.
Our custodian-agnostic infrastructure, the Bosonic Network™, provides member institutions with patent-pending solutions for the cryptographic digitization of collateral, cross-custodian trading and payments transactions, as well as cross-margining, trade netting, clearing, and settlement automation. With over 60 member institutions, ranging from custodians to exchanges to the world's largest market makers, and billions of US Dollars in transactions processed, the Bosonic Network is already delivering infrastructure that's reshaping the future of Digital Asset markets.
• Individual sales contributor reporting to Director of Sales
• Willing to prospect via cold calling, personalized emails, and video conferencing
• Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities
• Good working with teams and brings high energy to the commercial team
• Detail oriented sales professional comfortable with inception through completion of large and sometimes complex deals.
• Excel at creating internal and external presentation decks for commercial processes
• Resourceful and excellent at project management both internally and customer facing
• Good at managing up (to direct boss and company executives)
• Manage workstream deadlines, client expectations, and internal cross-functional relationships needed to complete partnership deals.
• Deliver customer coverage post initial sale with goal of selling add-on services
• Frequent communication to prospective and existing customers
• At least three years of experience working in sales, management consulting, investment banking, or a start-up in a client facing role.
• Enthusiast and working knowledge around blockchain and crypto space.
• Strong understanding of financial services from our customer banks and partners’ perspectives.
• Strong technical skills in excel, word, CRM tools, slack, IM, and power point
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• History of delivering trust with internal and external stakeholders throughout the deal lifecycle.
• A proven track record of managing multiple large and complex enterprise projects successfully.
• Experience in highly cross-functional role.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time for business.
• Disciplined self-starter, comfortable with WFH, and self-motivated with minimal supervision.
Join our newsletter.