Scope Markets is a rapidly expanding, International Investment Group with offices around the world. Our headquarter office for our global operations are located in Limassol, Cyprus. Scope Markets aims to provide the best in class trading infrastructure to cater to the needs of all types of clients from the beginners to the very ultimate institutional traders.
We are extraordinarily proud to provide cutting-edge technology, speedy execution, and low-latency solutions to our clients to ensure the most optimal trading environment through strategic placement of trading servers, and robust software and hardware.
· Design and development of the company’s Data Warehouse with emphasis on Business Analysis and Data Modelling
· Understand and translate business requirements to technical specifications for the Data Warehouse
· Design Data Marts by creating, ERDs, high level data models and by implementing physically the database objects
· Design BI Applications such as PowerBI reports and dashboards
· Support ad-hoc reporting
· Participate in the design and development of ETL processes
· Analyse and resolve data issues
· 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence
· Experience in Business Analysis with emphasis on Business Intelligence Projects
· Very good knowledge of Data Warehouse design (Kimball’s approach and dimensional modelling)
· Excellent knowledge of SQL
· Working experience with MS SQL Server
· Working experience in BI tools (PowerBI preferred) and ETL tools (SSIS preferred)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong Team-Player work ethic
· Fluent verbal and written English
· Ideally working knowledge in the forex industry
Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills.
Annual discretionary performance-based bonus.
22 days annual leave.
Company health insurance.
Company discount card scheme.
Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
Comfortable and modern working space closer to the city center.
Opportunities for training and development and career opportunities.
Annual company events/parties for employee’s interaction and engagement.
Relocation package offered to successful candidate.