Europe - NICOSIA, CYPRUS
- Development of FX retail project and other services;
- Client-related administration and account opening;
- Assisting Compliance department with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation;
- Communication with other departments for the implementation of new services, products and managing the required changes;
- Involvement in activities, projects and support of the trading desk;
- Preparation of reports and analytics if requested by Head of Department.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree as a minimum. Post-graduate degree is an advantage;
• solid background in customer service in FX industry;
• deep understanding of trading markets, FX trading products and their platforms – A MUST;
• CySEC Basic or Advanced Certificate is a plus (the successful candidate will have to pass the basic exam in the first 6 months of his/her employment);
• Computer literate; experience with CRM systems is a plus;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Professionalism and integrity;
• Fluency in Russian and English is a must.
Working hours- 8 hours shifts (Monday – Friday)
Employee Medical Insurance
21 days paid annual holiday leave-
Join our newsletter.