Founded in 2016, BOSONIC is a leading FinTech company based in San Francisco that provides infrastructure to eliminate counterparty credit and settlement risk in Digital Asset markets.
Our custodian-agnostic infrastructure, the Bosonic Network™, provides member institutions with patent-pending solutions for the cryptographic digitization of collateral, cross-custodian trading and payments transactions, as well as cross-margining, trade netting, clearing, and settlement automation. With over 60 member institutions, ranging from custodians to exchanges to the world's largest market makers, and billions of US Dollars in transactions processed, the Bosonic Network is already delivering infrastructure that's reshaping the future of Digital Asset markets.
Bosonic is looking for a commercial executive with a unique mix of Institutional FinTech and SaaS (or Infrastructure as a Service) experience. Candidate will be responsible for all GTM
activities and we expect them to leverage their extensive experience with B2B institutional sales, business development, and driving customer success. Target customers will include traditional large wall street banks and broker dealers, asset managers, custodians, crypto exchanges, market makers and buy side takers, and family offices.
• Execute Bosonic’s go-to-market, growth and sales strategy
• Managing lead gen, outbound sales, inbound sales, and customer success functions
• Forecasting quarterly targets, sales plans, talent acquisition & compensation structures, and market and customer segmentation
• Identify, attract, develop and retain world class sales talent
• Account management, distribution strategy, & prioritization efforts
• Create and institutionalize a scalable sales system that drives revenue growth
• Drive growth in the commercial operation – talent funnel processing, closing new team members, create compensation schemes, and ensure all commercial resources are delivered to all team members
• Work with marketing to accelerate lead nurturing, outbound marketing, and other campaigns to support sales efforts
• Design KPIs and tools to measure the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
• Standardized communications outreach for current and future clients and implement across sales channels, customer success, marketing, and communications teams
• Develop processes to measure success around the commercial pipeline, account planning, and proposals
• A player-coach willing to engage on key accounts to help close deals by following requirement cues from customers
• You have a strong understanding of institutional FinTech infrastructure and market participants
• Deep experience selling to C-Level executives at established FinTech & Neobank companies who have strong strategic, markets, and technical backgrounds
• At least 15 years of experience in fintech, financial services, or enterprise IaaS / SaaS business development
• Deep knowledge of financial markets especially Crypto and FX and prime brokerage a plus
• High aptitude for building and managing high performing and passionate sales and customer success leaders
• Ability to do the job on the road or WFH
• Experience and network in London, NYC, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore is a plus
• Understand the nuances of commercial and regulatory requirements when delivering solutions to the clients’ platform and downstream to their customer base
• Craft, develop, and execute a revenue strategy for existing, add-on, and new products
• You create a culture of accountability, empowerment, and aligning compensation packages to match
• Significant track record of closing longer sales cycles with complex technical and regulatory requirements. Bosonic’s customers are processing billions of dollars of trades per day
• Knowledge of the market structure for cryptocurrencies, competitors, and major product and infrastructure providers in the space
• Excellent written, interpersonal, verbal and listening skills
• Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment within the company and extending it to our clients and prospects.
Join our newsletter.