Institutional FX Sales
Atlas Bank is a boutique financial institution that operates under a general banking license from our headquarters in Panama City, Panama.
We are currently looking to build out a global sales team to cover e-FX liquidity distribution (FX Spot and NDFs) to professional clients, corporates and financial institutions globally. The qualified candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, either with a bank, or regulated broker (i.e. FCA), be a self-starter and have an extensive book of contacts.
The Sales Executive we are looking for must be a self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and banking/brokerage experience. Must have relationships in the target markets plus a positive track record of sales generation with high lead conversion in the e-FX space. The position can be based remotely and will require frequent travel to Panama City, Panama.
- Responsible for marketing and selling our FX Clearing & Settlement Solutions to new and/or established brokerages, regional banks and professional clients.
- Ability to identify potential prospects and convert those into active client relationships.
- Elaborate client sales pitch proposals & execute the business sales plan.
- Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities with timely delivery and client accountability related to sales administrative tasks and duties.
- Actively engage clients with respect to existing business, new products, new technology and new regulatory issues.
- Identify revenue increasing opportunities within the client’s current book of business & provide innovative ideas on market competition, pricing and execution services via electronic platforms.
- Manage relationships with FX Clearing & Settlement clients.
- Be the sole point of contact and escalation point for all product, technology, and operational client inquiries.
- Actively engage in department initiatives to improve and position the Prime Services offering.
Required Skills, Experience & Education:
- Excellent product knowledge across FX products, technology and electronic trading platforms.
- Must have strong presentation, persuasive speaking, negotiation, and fluent oral skills in both Spanish and English. A Must.
- B.A in Economics or Finance / MBA preferable.
- + 5 years of financial products and technology sales & client management experience with institutional clients in the financial industry.
- + 5 years of experience working with FX e-Trading platforms, ECN/vendor platforms.
- + 5 years of experience in products and services ideally at a Prime Bank, Prime Brokerage or Hedge Fund with a strong understanding FX trading, clearing and settlement business.
- Ability to work well with diverse team and within a fast-paced organization.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Energetic self-starter, will need to take initiative and operate with autonomy.
- Established relationships with regional Banks, Hedge Funds and FX brokers globally.
- Deep knowledge of the FX marketplace, key players, regulations and trends.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and consist of a base salary + commission structure.