KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, CHILE
Exness is looking for a Key Account Specialist to be part of the business development team to help Business Development Manager increase the number of Exness customers, increase their lifetime with us and increase the value of these customers to Exness. The Key Account Specialist is responsible to assist the commercial team to build and manage a profitable portfolio of Exness business partners and/or premier accounts for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing partners by:
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and Exness;
- Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hour;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities;
- Assist Key Account Manager to formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of Exness business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing customer relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts Acquisition/Onboarding.
- Guidance responsible clients to align with company commercial strategies.
- Growing Trading Volume, Net Deposit, First Time Deposit Clients and Trade.
- Building clients relationship and retention.
- Customer Profiling - Key Accounts Reports.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts compliance management.
- Social - Forum/Channel participation.
- Other clients portfolio related activities as required.
Skill Profile (Knowledge, skills and abilities):
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics,(preferred Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics with MBA).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts/ Business Development/Sales function.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organisational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Has intermediate skills in using MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).