KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - MEXICO
Exness is looking for a Key Account Manager to build a profitable portfolio of Exness retail business for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, grow and retain existing Partners. The goal of the Key Account Manager is to increase the number of Exness Partners, increase their lifetime with us and increase the value to Exness.
The Key Account Manager is responsible to build and manage a profitable portfolio of Exness retail business by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing clients by:-
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective partners and Exness;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities;
- Formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners clients;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of Exness business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry events.
- Leading digital activities: content creation and customer engagement for customer acquisition, activation and retention.
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Lead Conversion
- Opportunity Pipeline Management
- Partner/Premier Clients Acquisition/Onboarding
- Partner/Premier Clients Guidance
- Partner/Premier Clients Growth
- Partner/Premier Clients Retention
- Partner/Premier Clients Profiling
- Compliance Management
- Social - Forum/Channel participation
- Proper Content creation for Partner/Premier Client engagement
- 5 years and above of work experience in Forex industries in the discipline of sales and customer services focusing on client acquisition, business development and client retention.
- Experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts / Business Development / Sales function.
- Stock / FOREX trading knowledge is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Spanish and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Personal Key Trait to be Successful in the Position:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in spoken and written in the native language as well as the English language.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results and ultimately able to ensure delivery of sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to bring humour to the team would be ideal.
- Ambitious and always looking for opportunities to take on bigger responsibilities and learning opportunities.