FXSpotStream® (FSS) seeks a Liquidity Manager for the New Jersey team to assume the responsibilities outlined below and possessing the specified qualifications. The individual will work closely with our London and Tokyo office and report to the Head of Liquidity Management or such other individual designated by the CEO.
The individual will have responsibility for, manage or provide support in respect of the following matters and functions:
- Building and growing relationships with Liquidity Providers (LPs) and clients
- Leveraging data to grow existing bilateral connections between clients and LPs across all products on the Service (Spot, Forward, Swap, NDF, Precious Metals)
- Evaluate key performance metrics of clients and LPs, including Average Daily Volume, Currency Pair Coverage, LP vs Client distribution and other related measures
- Daily engagement with clients and LPs for both optimizing existing trading configuration and troubleshooting issues
- Close collaboration with FSS Sales and Relationship Management teams to assist with liquidity optimization analysis and discussions
- Building, analyzing and distributing value add reporting and analytics to assist the Sales and Relationship Management teams
- Educating other FSS team members on Liquidity Management related topics such as Order Types, Trading Profiles, Stream Configuration and Data Analytics
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Excel and preferably some Python/R/SQL experience
- FX product knowledge
- Problem solving-ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client investigations
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and ability to lead internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of different types of FX trading software and infrastructure
- Minimum BA or BS degree
We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals so feel free to contact us even if we do not have a position posted that exactly matches your skills. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
FXSpotStream® is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law. - -
Join our newsletter.