REPORTING TO: Global Head of Marketing
TigerWit is a global fintech provider with big ambition to develop its reach further within the market. To achieve this, we are looking for a Paid Media Manager that has a broad range of skills and expertise, as well as the ambition to push them further.
The successful candidate will be joining the UK marketing team, but will be in close, daily communication with our local marketing teams that stretch across four continents. As part of this global team, strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities are a prerequisite.
Within the role, the candidate will be required to not only plan their own initiatives that will include the full suite of SEM, Digital Ads and social media platforms, but will also have the agility to assist with the greater business needs of the company and those of the local offices. Optimisation is of paramount importance to this wide-ranging role, so whilst experience is necessary, so is the ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing landscape within a dynamic industry.
1. Manage and optimise SEM, DSP, ASO, paid social media advertising and all other forms of paid advertising.
2. Build a strategy to maximise the result of the ads and execute it with other team members.
3. Work with international marketing teams to implement strategies.
4. Optimise existing ad campaigns and develop new channels to generate more results.
5. Work towards organic and paid search optimisation and ROI maximisation.
6. Regularly perform thorough keyword and trend research.
7. Fulfil SEM and Social Media KPIs.
8. Prepare and present reports regularly.
1. Proven results & experience in paid media, including PPC, SEM, Google Ads, DSP and Social Media Ads (esp. Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads) & management.
2. Profound understanding of the machine learning and algorithms of the Ads platform.
3. Facebook Ads/Google Ads expertise.
4. Ability to conduct A/B testing.
5. Able to optimise the cost as well as the ROI.
6. Familiar with most of the tracking systems including GA, AppsFlyer not just how, but why, strong data analysis skills, and able to address the problems.
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to work within a team that includes marketers, designers, and developers.
1. Experience within the financial sector.
2. App promotion experience.
3. Global teamwork experience.
4. Affiliate marketing experience.