SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
United Fintech is a Copenhagen and London based company which acquires and invests in capital markets software businesses with the view to grow them through in-house Sales & Marketing, and ultimately delivering a complete suite of products and services to banks and financial institutions globally.
About the Position
Sales Development Representatives play a vital part in the United Fintech sales process. This role will provide you with the opportunity to make a true difference to the company through growing our portfolio companies in line with our ambitious growth strategies. Your primary focus will be on prospecting new potential clients in Europe, and you will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients, identifying possible opportunities, and pitching product offerings from our portfolio companies. As our portfolio is continuously growing, there will be plenty of new and exciting opportunities to learn and develop your skills.
At United Fintech, we’re passionate about facing new challenges and working innovatively to solve them, with the ultimate aim of making a difference to the world of finance through technology. We’re a scale-up in the making with ambitious plans for the future. Working with a blend of cultures and nationalities, we offer a unique and exciting workplace, where every individual has the opportunity to develop their career.
- Researching markets and identifying new clients to contact, either via cold calling or email outreach.
- Generating interest and prospecting the ideal point of contact within large corporations.
- Building and owning a pipeline of potential leads in Hubspot.
- Developing relationships with prospects, building rapport and identifying opportunities.
- Qualifying new inbound leads.
- Working closely with our Marketing and Product teams.
- Scheduling meetings with our Sales Executives.
- Breaking records every month.
- Becoming an expert in capital markets software and fintech products.
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to turn a “no” into “yes”.
- A tenacious character who thrives for success but also does not get knocked back when the answer is “no”
- Determination and perseverance.
- A structured and organised approach to sales.
- Strives to constantly produce their best work and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Thrives in a numbers and results-driven environment.
- Ambitious career and monetary goals.
- An interest in fintech, financial services and capital markets.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, and any other languages are a bonus e.g German.
- Preferable: experience in cold calling.
- Advantageous: current experience in a B2B new business role.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to become part of an amazing journey with unique personal growth and career opportunities.
- A compensation model that is designed to excite you.
- An opportunity to work closely with some of the most entrepreneurial and experienced individuals within financial technology.
- Freedom and flexibility to work and achieve your goals, both privately and professionally.
- Ongoing training and a mentor program to ensure success.
- A cool office, pc, phone, pension, health insurance, lunch, and of course plenty of social events and Friday bars (when COVID is behind us!)
The job is a full-time position, and you will be referring to the COO.
The place of work is our office at Matrikel1, Central Copenhagen.
Send your resume and application as soon as possible either through LiquidityFinder, or via LinkedIn, or via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SDR + your name – we will review applications as they come in.