Europe - LONDON
FXSpotStream® seeks a dynamic Sales Associate to join our EMEA team. The individual will report to EMEA Head of Sales or such other individual designated by the CEO.
The individual will have responsibility to provide support in respect of the following matters and functions:
- Sales, marketing and business development efforts for EMEA
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of FSS to clients, liquidity providers and vendors, including demos of the FSS offering
- Track, analyze and report on the sales process internally and to the FSS LPs
- Establish and maintain long term client and LP relationships
- Manage and support, together with technology and support staff, the on boarding of clients
- Act as a point of contact for the LP and client, providing escalation path to and from the support team and attending to LP/client issues and requirements promptly
- Represent FSS at conferences and other market events
- Work with technology, support and other members of the FSS staff on client and LP enhancements to the FSS offering
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales, preferably at an ECN or exchange, eFX Sales or PB at a bank or relevant technology vendor
- Strong FX product knowledge
- Selling skills: ability to identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition
- Strong understanding of LP/client business model, technical requirements and workflows
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving-ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- Client on boarding and support experience
- Knowledge of Sales Force or similar CRM tool
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Client service and solution oriented
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Minimum BA or BS degree
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR THIS ROLE.
We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals so feel free to contact us even if we do not have a position posted that exactly matches your skills. Email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter.
FXSpotStream® is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.