Key Responsibilities & Skills:
• Introduce new business to achieve or exceed monthly targets.
• Identify business opportunities, potential clients, and affiliate customers.
• Source and convert leads into sales; ensure high quality interaction with potential clients.
• Strategical plan new business/product opportunities for revenue growth.
• Negotiate new business at the highest revenue point for the company.
• Generating and retaining clients.
• Drive new account sales by demonstrating the benefits of the company’s products and
services. Keeping up to date with all new products and services.
• Ensure adequate communication with client’s with regards to their needs and interests and
provide sale representation when needed.
• Keep CRM and other internal system updated.
• Abide by regulatory compliance rules and policies.
Senior Business Developers are required to meet agreed monthly targets as set out by their line manager. The targets will be set on a rolling monthly basis against fixed KPI’s:
• High level of knowledge of the CFD, Forex or other Financial Services marketplace, products,
• Existing client base or evidence of potential business opportunities.
• Experience of end to end lifecycle of a client journey.
• Proven experience of understanding clients’ needs and providing focussed solutions with
• Excellent inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Initiative and an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Proactive, positive, and flexible approach to teamwork
• SPANISH and / or PORTUGUESE speaker preferred
Join our newsletter.