Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution management solutions.
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Located in Great Neck, NY with offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving techniques
• Ability to communicate confidently and concisely
• Desire to learn the business and technical aspects of the financial markets
• Experience in technical support, operations or development.
• Experience in Financial Software or Trading environment
• Knowledge of FIX protocol
• Strong knowledge of shell-scripting, Linux, Windows
• Prior experience of trading systems support
• Proven ability to take ownership of issues from start to finish
• Pro-actively drive issue investigation to resolution, involving other parties and escalating where needed
• Liaise with clients to:
Interpret queries for root cause analysis
Manage expectations and suggest short term workarounds
Join our newsletter.