September 15, 2022 - BondBloxx Investment Management announced the launch of a suite of eight duration-specific U.S. Treasury ETFs, which begin trading today on NYSE Arca.
These ETFs seek to offer investors a more precise, lower cost way to get exposure to U.S. Treasury Securities. The funds track a series of indices developed by Bloomberg Index Services that include duration-constrained subsets of U.S. Treasury bonds with over $300 billion outstanding.2
"In today's rapidly changing interest rate environment, key priorities for portfolio managers and investors are earning higher yields on strategic cash positions, precisely managing duration risk, and having effective collateral tools," said BondBloxx Client Portfolio Manager JoAnne Bianco. "BondBloxx Target Duration U.S. Treasury ETFs may help investors in all these areas, with the potential benefits of being lower cost, transparent, liquid and tax efficient."
The new ETFs add to the existing eleven BondBloxx products that have been launched since February 2022, including seven industry sector-specific high yield bond ETFs, three ratings-specific high yield bond ETFs, and one short-duration emerging market bond ETF.
"At BondBloxx, we're committed to building innovative fixed income tools for the markets of today and tomorrow," added BondBloxx co-founder Tony Kelly. "These new ETFs, which we believe finally make it possible for investors to truly manage their duration exposure with precision, are an exciting and potentially valuable addition to that investor toolkit."
BondBloxx was founded in October 2021 with a focus on developing precision fixed income ETFs designed for modern fixed income markets.
The new products listing today, with their tickers and expense ratios, are:
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Six Month Target Duration US Treasury ETF XHLF Expense Ratio: 0.03%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg One Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XONE Expense Ratio: 0.03%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Two Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XTWO Expense Ratio: 0.05%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Three Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XTRE Expense Ratio: 0.05%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Five Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XFIV Expense Ratio: 0.05%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Seven Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XSVN Expense Ratio: 0.05%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Ten Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XTEN Expense Ratio: 0.075%
• BondBloxx Bloomberg Twenty Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF XTWY Expense Ratio: 0.125%
CMC Markets H1 2023 Pre-Close Trading Update
CME Group and CF Benchmarks to Launch Three New Cryptocurrency Reference Rates and Real-Time Indices
LMAX Digital continues its expansion with senior US & Europe institutional sales appointments
CME Group Appoints New Global Heads for Equity Index and Cryptocurrency Businesses
EDX Markets Partners with Paxos for Digital Asset Custody Services on New Exchange