March 01, 2021 - Bank-owned FX and Precious Metals streaming price provider, FXSpotStream, have today released volume figures for February 2021 over its network of 15 banks The company posted an Average Daily Volume (ADV) of $49.596 billion, an increase of 1.14% MoM vs January.
FXSpotStream MoM ADVs January 2016 - February 2021
February recorded the company's second highest monthly ADV on record, following the second highest ADV previously recorded in January.
On February 26, FXSpotStream recorded $83.862 billion in volume, the 3rd highest daily volume in the company’s history.
· FXSpotStream’s ADV MoM (February 2021 vs January 2021) increased 1.14% to $49.596 billion
· FXSpotStream’s ADV YoY (February 2021 vs February 2020) increased 3.68%
· FXSpotStream’s overall volume MoM (February 2021 vs January 2021) increased 1.14% to $991.915 billion
· FXSpotStream’s ADV for 2021 (January-February) of $ 49.315 billion is up 16.92% vs the same period last year (January-February 2020) of $42.177 billion
· On February 26, FXSpotStream supported $ 83.862 billion - the 3rd highest daily volume in the history of the company
(ADV figures for February 2021 are based on 20 trading days).
During 2020, FXSpotStream added Barclays and Societe Generale to its list of Primary Bank Liquidity Providers, making a total of 15 banks supplying liquidity over its network. The full list of banks include:
• Bank of America
• BNP Paribas
• Commerzbank AG
• Credit Suisse
• Goldman Sachs
• J.P. Morgan
• Morgan Stanley
• Societe Generale
• Standard Chartered
• State Street
See FXSpotStream's Monthly ADV history and their relative performance against other venues by visiting the LiquidityFinder Market Volumes chart for Major FX Trading Venues here:
Northern Trust to Set Up eFX Pricing Engine in Singapore
24 Exchange Launches Swaps Trading
Chris Hossain-Nelson Joins Infinox To Ramp Up IX Prime Offering
Swissquote Partners with Taurus For Digital Asset Infrastructure
IS Prime Offers MT5 White Label