April 1, 2021 - Volumes at bank-owned FX and Precious Metals streaming price provider FXSpotStream continue to power ahead, with the company releasing today volume figures for March 2021 over its network of 15 banks The company posted an Average Daily Volume (ADV) of $54.647 billion, an increase of 10.24% MoM vs February (ADV figures for March are based on 23 trading days). This is the second highest ADV figure recorded, following last month as the second highest ADV figure recorded. March 2020 was the highest ever volume month for the company on the back of the extreme volatility due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
FXSpotStream Monthly ADV April - 2016 - March 2021
Another milestone for the company - March 2021 saw FXSpotStream cross the $1 trillion mark in terms of volume supported for the second time in company history.
· FXSpotStream’s ADV MoM (Mar 2021 vs Feb 2021) increased 10.24% to $54.674 billion
. FXSpotStream’s Overall Volume MoM (Mar ‘21 vs Feb ‘21) increased 26.78% to $1.258 trillion
· FXSpotStream’s ADV YoY (Mar 2021 vs Mar 2020) decreased 12.35%
· FXSpotStream’s ADV (Q1 2021 vs Q1 2020) increased 4.38% to $51.272 billion
· FXSpotStream’s Overall Volume (Q1 2021 vs Q1 2020) increased 2.75% to $3.230 trillion
During 2020, FXSpotStream added Barclays and Societe Generale to its list of Primary Bank Liquidity Providers, making a total of 15 banks supplying liquidity over its network. The full list of banks include:
• Bank of America • Barclays • BNP Paribas • Citi • Commerzbank AG • Credit Suisse • Goldman Sachs • HSBC • J.P. Morgan • Morgan Stanley • MUFG • Societe Generale • Standard Chartered • State Street • UBS
FXSpotStream recently announced upcoming functionality improvements to support FX Algos and Allocations, both of which are targeted to be live in Q2.
See FXSpotStream's Monthly ADV history and their relative performance against other venues by visiting the LiquidityFinder Market Volumes chart for Major FX Trading Venues here:
Your behavior, data and actions may be utilized to offer you optimal connections and services by approved and suitable providers fitting your account requirements and website actions. When contacting providers or initiating a provider request, match matrix or expert match review we may share necessary data to evaluate your compatability with our connected partners and suitable providers.