March 09, 2022 - Global trading solutions provider INFINOX has officially launched an end-to-end cryptocurrency trading solution on the INFINOX platform. The solution will be available across Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia regions, and will allow users to trade crypto CFDs. The newly launched service comes with no deposit or withdrawal fees.
The INFINOX crypto trading solution will be made available to retail and professional traders. With the solution, traders can:
• Buy and sell crypto instantly
• Take advantage of 24/7 crypto trading with the availability of weekend trading hours
• Hedge risk through long and short positions in the crypto market
• Enjoy the liquidity benefits of fast entries and exits
• Pay zero fees on deposits or withdrawals
• Trade crypto through a regulated platform
• Copy proven crypto strategies through IX Social, an automated copy trading community app
• Access some of the most popular coins such as BTC, ETH, and popular altcoins
A total of 18 new cryptocurrencies have currently been rolled out on the INFINOX platform. This includes popular cryptos such as Bitcoin (BTC/USD) and Ethereum (ETH/USD), altcoins such as Cardano (ADA/USD), and even meme coins such as Dogecoin (DOG/USD).
The easy-to-use solution joins a suite of other instruments available to trade on the INFINOX platform, including stock, forex, futures, commodities, and indices.
Sam Chaney, Head of Sales at INFINOX, commented, “The crypto wave is undeniably here. Yet from an industry perspective, there’s a lot to be done to make sure that crypto trading products are accessible globally and without exorbitant fees. This is what we’re committed to achieving”.
“Through our expertise of more than 10 years as an FX & CFD broker, and our dedication to top-grade customer service, our newest crypto solution will ensure that all traders can gain access to this rapidly growing market, and trade crypto pairs of their choice.”
To contact to the Institutional Sales desk at Infinox / IXO Prime, please use the links below:
ACY Securities receives recognition for its charity work with Salvation Army
Swissquote Expands International Presence With CySEC License
Jens Woeste joins Muinmos
DXtrade FX/ CFD Platform Integrated with Your Bourse
Zodia Custody Launches Service To Protect Client Assets Against Crypto Exchange Insolvency